Clint Nangle, Owner & Developer, Overbrook Farms: Director of World Class Consultants and past General Partner of Florida Shopping Center Development Company, Clint is an avid equestrian and published author of “Some Things Harvard Never Taught Me”, published in 1993.
Bob McMurtry, Owner, Windridge Farm: Passionate about equestrian sports, Bob’s expertise expands to barn facility design and maintenance. Also, as an attorney, he is well versed in the regulatory and safety requirements of building projects.
Reggie Lodge, Engineer Manager, Richards-Wilcox, Inc.: A serial inventor with over three decades of design experience, multiple issued patents and more patent applications pending, Reggie leads a team of engineers to develop new products, answer unmet needs and provide clients solutions to real world challenges.
Michael LaDouceur, Mechanical Design Engineer, Richards-Wilcox, Inc.: Advanced product design engineer drawing on training and experience to provide cutting edge product designs as well as implementing advanced software solutions to shorten product development time lines.
- Aurora Preservation Commission
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- 54 USC Ch. 3021: NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES
- From Title 54—NATIONAL PARK SERVICE AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- Subtitle III—National Preservation Programs
- DIVISION A—HISTORIC PRESERVATION